[tor-talk] Heartbleed bug / Mainstream information

Christopher J. Walters cwal989 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 19:03:09 UTC 2014

On 4/14/2014 2:46 PM, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 04:01:09PM -0400, Christopher J. Walters wrote:
>> The discussion on the Heatbleed bug has apparently stopped here, and
>> just about everywhere else
>
> It continued, including the NSA conspiracy theories, here:
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2014-April/thread.html#4302
>
> --Roger

I am not subscribed to that list.  "NSA conspiracy theories"?  Is the
information already released about the NSA surveillance not enough to not just
dismiss such an idea that they may have known about and exploited it as a
"conspiracy theory"?

Or maybe Snowden really was just an attention seeker, who really knew nothing.
  That must be why the US sent a CIA kill squad after him - so he wouldn't
spread "conspiracy theories" around.