[tor-talk] Pogoplug: is safe enough against NSA?

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Thu Apr 10 23:01:40 UTC 2014

On 04/10/2014 12:55, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> Staying with Tor Browser is the best bet for now. Tor Browser on the
> client side protects against a lot of problems that transparent proxying
> cannot solve.

Isn't Whonix approach the best now for users security-wise?

Its just doesn't come from the Tor project, and maybe is more difficult
to set up. But except for tor it only relies on the simple network
setup, vs. Tor Browser relies on the absense of bugs in a huge firefox
code base. Subjectively, when I know that all my traffic goes through
one isolated pipe into the tor it sounds more secure.

Yuri