[tor-talk] torbutton icon disappeared

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sat Apr 5 21:20:30 UTC 2014

I noticed the Torbuttion icon - to the L of address / URL box,
disappeared sometime after last getting a new identity via Torbutton.

Other than "reinstalling" the browser, any ideas how to get the icon
back (even if I have to hack a file, like w/ resource hacker, etc)?

Not sure if it disappeared immediately on getting a new identity or some
other reason.  The NoScript icon - that was on L part of Nav bar also
went back into the "icon reserve" when R click Fx toolbar > "Customize."
The icon for Torbutton isn't in that listing - not sure it ever was.

No option in Torbutton to show an icon on toolbars.  Maybe uninstall /
reinstall Torbutton?  I guess reinstalling shouldn't hurt anything.