[tor-talk] [RELEASE] Torsocks 2.0.0-rc7
dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Fri Apr 4 22:40:43 UTC 2014
This is the release candidate 7 for torsocks 2.x. Nothing major, fixes
and some code refactoring went in.
From this point on, the upstream torsocks git is now updated with
that new code in the master branch but no stable release yet. With that,
my github repository will become a mirror for a while but I will close
the issue tracker after I move all the issues to the tpo trac.
I will update the list next week on the current status of torsocks and
what's next about this project.
Here is the change log for this version.
2014-04-04 torsocks 2.0.0-rc7
* Fix: fix NULL dereference on error
* Fix: memory leak in connect error path
* Delete old source directory
* Fix: nullify constant that might be undefined
* Refactor the connect() code flow for clarity
* Tests: add connect() test
* Tests: add socket() test
* Fix: socketpair() denied for INET socket
* Fix: socket() type check SOCK_STREAM
* Fix: add autogen.sh to installation procedures
* Fix: change TSOCKS_LOOPBACK bitness
* Fix: support kfreebsd for mmap()
Again, as usual, and forever! *please* code review, test and most
importantly report any issues. Contribution ftw! :)
Thanks to everyone!
Github tarball: https://github.com/dgoulet/torsocks/archive/v2.0.0-rc7.tar.gz
TPO Tarball: https://people.torproject.org/~dgoulet/torsocks/torsocks-2.0.0-rc7.tar.bz2
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 603 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tor-talk