[tor-talk] Tor (and Orbot's) growth in Turkey

M. Yıldırım m.deniz.yildirim at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:52:41 UTC 2014

Do not wait 30 million user in any case, 44 percent vote gone for AKP (a
political party), which you can count those citizen as ignoramus. So the
rest may access internet somehow but most of it still won't need to access
restricted sites and will keep on his/her life. Most does not even have a
computer in a handy accessible location. Only a small percentage will be
there for example my personal guess it is about 10 percent of the whole
population. So personally speaking expect 7 million a maximum boundary.

*Cheers,*

*M. Deniz Yıldırım*

*Mobile:* +966 509 525 895
*Mobile:* +90 534 309 08 95