[tor-talk] development interests

David Green dgringo1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 19:26:31 UTC 2013

For all of 'you'; I shall appreciate 'security' and tor the more I use 'em
and, as Mr Lewman says, the more I get the feel and love of GCC, etc.  As I
have said before, I innately have, and had, a draw towards Linux/BSD for
over 15 years, but until proven (to me) otherwise, I think my 'quite'
secure Tiger OS X works for me -- discounting it's (non-Apple) s/w I love;
e.g. TextMate.

In anycase, let this 'Truth-Seeker' integrate before you start wailing and
moaning :)