[tor-talk] development interests

David Green dgringo1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:32:39 UTC 2013

Uh, thanks, I guess.  I was only asking for pointers and advice, etc, and
do much work myself, not to consume anyone else's precious time...  I mean,
realise they (or you) could be 'saving the world', or some such, by helping
a bleeding-edge, essential OS.  ;-)

Red Hat or Centos and or Debian; yes they do and have appealed, alas I have
a perfectly good and secure OS X Tiger -- which I have no reason to
upgrade... <SCREECH> Oops, I have wasted time defending myself before, so I
will not.

No, I wish to do this predominately myself (with some pointers and advice),
I am not looking to stop others climate modelling or genetic interference
stuff.

Thanks again for the advice, scarp.