[tor-talk] Greypony.org - Need Help

Rock conrad at rockenhaus.com
Mon Sep 23 22:27:22 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I'm still working on Greypony - I have some parts of it finished, but it
looks like I bit off more than I can chew in the time department.  I
have the MTAs, I have one data server up, the secondary is just going to
remain a repository for now while we're proving the concept - but would
like some people who have some free time who are willing to contribute
to a transparent private communications relay between the Internet and
TOR.  Please contact me, I've attached my key.  Thanks.

Rock