[tor-talk] Increasing TOR Users.

Maimun Rizal maimun.rizal at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:17:13 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I just surprised,
just a view minutes ago, I read TOR user statistic. and i found, TOR
users are increasing madly. On July, when i did VoIP experiment on TOR
network, at that time, TOR users was around 500000 users, but now more
than 4 million.

who can explain this? what happen with TOR network? is it botnet attacks?
next week, I plan to make another VoIP experiment, I will analyze effect
of increasing tor users to Quality of Service VoIP call.

I am looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

MR