[tor-talk] Media: VICE Magazine about "the Darknet"

Nathan Suchy theusernameiwantistaken at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:46:45 UTC 2013

This is interesting. I wish I could read it but it's not in English :((

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>wrote:

> Nice, thanks. I like Vice's min-documentaries.
>
> Adrian
>

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Moritz Bartl <moritz at torservers.net>
> wrote:
>
> > http://motherboard.vice.com/de/blog/eine-dokumentation-ueber-das-darknet
> >
> > Featuring Karsten Nohl an me. They cut some of my most important
> > sentences, but all in all the thing is okay.
> >
> > --
> > Moritz Bartl
> > https://www.torservers.net/
> >

> > --
> >

> --
> "The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W. Somerset
> Maugham
> "The ability to Google can be a serviceable substitute for technical
> knowledge." ~ Adrian D. Crenshaw
> --

Nathan Suchy
If this email was not intended for you delete it and any copies you have of
it. The email was intended for "FirstName LastName". Information in this
email may be confidential and releasing it may be a violation of US law.