[tor-talk] Exit node stats collection?

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Tue Sep 3 21:39:59 UTC 2013

On 09/03/2013 11:13 PM, mirimir wrote:
>> Seconded. While we try not to restrict anything and have an "everything
>> goes" policy on most of our relays, port 25 is sadly not a good idea to
>> keep open.
> That's sensible. But it's not a new policy since mid August 2013, right?

No, that has nothing to do with the botnet (or whatever "it" is).

Also, on-topic: We will not publish or even collect any statistics
regarding destinations. It is very hard to do it in a privacy-preserving
way, and can potentially be harmful. I'll leave that up to Proper
Researchers with Peer Review and Stuff before I jump on board.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/