[tor-talk] tor available for the iphone 5?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Sun Oct 27 08:56:59 UTC 2013

Il 10/26/13 3:23 AM, Nathan Freitas ha scritto:
> On 10/25/2013 06:28 PM, coderman wrote:
>> if anyone has tried the Apple Configurator system to enforce a global
>> proxy setting i'd love to hear about it.  this would be a further
>> improvement on the configuration discussed above, and apply to all
>> networks not just the WiFi profiles with a proxy setting associated.
> Yes, that is the limitation with this approach that needs to be solved.
It maybe of intersts, with a newcastle university thesis a a prototype
of iGlobaLeaks for iOS integrating Tor has been done:
https://github.com/globaleaks/iGlobaLeaks-Tor

p.s. We're looking for a funding slot for the guy to keep on the
development of GL mobile apps GLDroid (integrating ORBot and Obscuracam)
and iGlobaLeaks

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights