[tor-talk] New to list and questions about exit nodes

DeveloperChris developerchris at rebel.com.au
Fri Oct 25 23:55:45 UTC 2013

Hi Roger

Thanks. I need to confirm the story as I got it through a third party. What
you are suggesting is a rooky mistake. If he says he was compromised I can
tell you for sure he was compromised.

I will see him in a few days so I'll ask him directly.

I appreciate the links. I am trying to come up to speed in double quick
time. I have some pretty big plans where I hope to convince lots of people
too join Tor. but I cannot in all good conscience, if it opens them up to
any form of abuse or excessive risk. I must also be able to explain what
those risks are. The people I am appealing too are good hearted not network
savvy.

My initial reaction was to dump my plans but decided hearsay was not a
strong enough reason, I needed to know more. Perhaps I should not have put
as much faith into the words of the third party.

Oh and I just noticed. I meant acquaintance not acquittance damn spell
checkers.

DC