[tor-talk] New to list and questions about exit nodes

DeveloperChris developerchris at rebel.com.au
Fri Oct 25 10:40:18 UTC 2013

Thanks Michael

Yes he was running it from home. Ok so that's a bad idea, I can certainly
see why.

I thought the best way to help Tor (nod to Eugen) was to become an exit node.

Does it aid the Tor project to have more relays, or is there enough of them?
How does the Tor project increase the number of exit nodes?
How does the Tor project deal with potential liabilities arising from
running exit nodes?
I assume when you say 'bridge' you mean not an entry or exit node (thus
invisible).

Oh and I just wanted to send a shout out to all the spooks monitoring this
conversation :) or is that a bad joke?

DC