[tor-talk] VOIP and tor

Graham Todd disabled.pensioner at riseup.net
Wed Oct 23 13:44:47 UTC 2013

>>On 10/22/2013 11:42 PM, Matt wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:15:46 -0600
>>> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Was there much break-up?

This all sounds too complicated for me!

Is there any VoIP service that can be used with Tor (or JAP) running
under Linux that is easily set up and has helpful manual pages.

To be clear: I want a service without cost, but if that is not
possible, could anyone suggest a low-cost service in the UK?

I'd really like to use VoIP to contact friends and family, but
(preferably) I want one that resides on my computer and is without
cost, but low-cost is a possibility.

++ Disabled Pensioner

Email composed using Claws-Mail and
gNewSense Linux 3.0 (Parkes),
hardened with Liberte Linux 2012, 3 and JohnDo
"Free software as in free speech and in freedom"