[tor-talk] TBB and tor-relays as a bitcoin wallets

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Tue Oct 22 17:41:27 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:09:52PM +0600, Roman Mamedov wrote:

> > 1).I think Cody Wilson is working on a bitcoin wallet in a browser.
>
> Please stop trying to make people build buttcoin wallets into everything. Not
> everyone may be a fan of your "satoshi"-shitoshi pyramid scheme, shocked eh?

Come on, Roman. No need for gratuitious offense. The suggestion was made
in good faith, even though you consider it a poor fit. A built-in digital
proof of work is useful to reduce abuse, though I think wallets with
full blockchain would add too much additional traffic even now, nevermind
in future.