[tor-talk] Tortilla

Jason Geffner jason at crowdstrike.com
Thu Oct 17 19:16:12 UTC 2013

Interested in learning more about Tortilla? I recently presented a webcast
in which I covered Tortilla's purpose and architecture, and showed some live
demos of Tortilla in use.

You can check out the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPDkV88IEc

If you have any questions about Tortilla, don't hesitate to email me.

Sincerely,

Jason Geffner

Sr. Security Researcher, CrowdStrike