[tor-talk] What are some free and private email providers?

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Sun Oct 13 16:44:47 UTC 2013

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 16:14:48 +0000
Johnny Carson <BM-2cWsmYXZ1wDRbXAriL1tFwmsm4mbCAqD9Q at bitmessage.ch>
allegedly wrote:

> I have found a few commercial email address (to business) drop the
> email due to the IP address, but not even 5% of the total emails Ive
> sent I would guess, are blocked.

That is actually likely to be a real problem with quite a few mail
servers. If the MTA uses a RBL of any kind the MTA may drop the mail
if the Tor exit nodes appears on those lists.

Some mail operators are dumber than others.

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net