[tor-talk] Tor Weekly News — October 9th, 2013

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Wed Oct 9 20:39:58 UTC 2013

On 10/9/2013 2:35 PM, mick wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:51:50 -0000
> harmony01 at riseup.net allegedly wrote:
>>
>> So to be clear, your position is that Edward Snowden is still loyal to
>> NSA, and is releasing misinformation according to a plan of their own
>> design?
I didn't mention ES.  I'm speaking in general terms.  HISTORICALLY, what
I said in *general* has proven to be true, time & again. If others think
for some reason, it's now going to be different, they're entitled.
I'm speaking of various agencies making statements of how "difficult it
is for them" to track / crack / infiltrate the Tor network & other