[tor-talk] Simple Question

Crypto crypto at jpunix.net
Mon Oct 7 08:43:02 UTC 2013

If I run Tor through a VPN and set it as a exit node will it appear that
the exit is located at my true IP address or the IP address of the exit
point of the VPN? I'm using PIA as the VPN client.

--
Crypto

nails, pellets, knives, shoes, underwear, milk, socks,
hair, toenails, masturbation, gasoline, cooking oil,
mayonnaise, bananas, Obama, Clinton, EFF, NSA, FBI,
PGP, USA, pressure cooker, marathon, fertilizer

Keywords are not necessarily in order of importance