[tor-talk] Silk road

shadowOps07 shadow.unit.x at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:48:48 UTC 2013

Not if he has the messages encrypted with PGP. NSA/FBI cannot crack/factor
beyond 1024 bit RSA. Always, always, always encrypt your message with PGP.

Congratulation to Special Agent Christopher Tarbell:

[image: Inline image 1]

Alias, DPR will be acquitted because the charges won't stick against DPR.
Ross may be an amateur not because the way he runs business, not because of
TOR security vulnerability; because he made a mistake.

Fuck Feds, I hope the shutdown will last forever and completely defund
those useless agencies like FBI, NSA, CIA, and etc. Bloody self-righteous
mafias.

Thanks!