[tor-talk] Provider for relay

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Thu Nov 28 19:50:53 UTC 2013

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:24:02 -0500
securetux at hushmail.me allegedly wrote:

> Thanks ,I know the list. Is somebody running a relay and can give me a
> hint?

I use digitalocean.com. US based, but they have DCs in Amsterdam as
well as NYC and SanFranCisco. I get a very good deal because I was
grandfathered in from the time they were just starting out, But you can
still get 1TB per month traffic allowance for $5.00 per month. They
are happy to let you run a non-exit relay. Just tell them in advance.

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net