[tor-talk] Provider for relay

securetux at hushmail.me securetux at hushmail.me
Thu Nov 28 17:24:02 UTC 2013

Thanks ,I know the list. Is somebody running a relay and can give me a
hint?

On 2013 novembre 28 at 11:56 AM, "Linus Nordberg"  wrote:
securetux at hushmail.me wrote
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:16:13 -0500:

| Now that I recovered from this insistent :-) , I would like to
| contribute again but I have no idea which provider I should choose.
| want to run a relay (no exit) and I’m looking for a cheap option
| without any hassle.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/GoodBadISPs lists
quite a few ISP:s in various countries and a short note on what
experience people have had with them wrt running Tor relays.
tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk at lists.torproject.org