[tor-talk] A great way for you to help Tor: track down recent press articles

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Nov 18 04:31:03 UTC 2013

It would be wonderful if somebody here could step up and held lead

Here's the text of the ticket:
"According to https://www.torproject.org/press/press the last time
there was a meaningful article about Tor was July 1. This is very far
from the case.

This is a great opportunity to crowd-source from our community and get
some newer articles listed.

Can one of our volunteers take point on this and set up a wiki page and
start tracking down articles? I think getting a good list from the past
6 months is the challenging part, and then getting that list onto the
web page will be the easy part.

(I also encourage Tor Weekly News to start listing interesting press
articles so it's easier to build the list in the future. I guess that
means some mechanism for the TWN authors to notice them.)

Thanks!"

--Roger