[tor-talk] Are project change logs online?

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Mon Nov 11 15:32:24 UTC 2013

On 11/10/2013 9:05 PM, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 07:58:09PM -0500, gq wrote:
>> I know change logs are included in packages but are they viewable
>> online anywhere? Or do you have to download and extract/install the
>> full package to see them?
> Go to https://www.torproject.org/download/download
> and click "Source code"
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git?a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD;f=ReleaseNotes
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git?a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD;f=ChangeLog

Further question about that.  On
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git?a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD;f=ChangeLog
(or any page), change logs for some releases seem omitted?
One example:  For a good while - 2.4.17b2 was the latest of 2.4 series.
But changes for it or *b1  aren't there (I assume was a "b1").  That's
just one.

Is it just oversight or lack of time to list changes for some releases,
or am I still looking in the wrong spot?