[tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.1.2 released - Our third beta release!

Nima nima at redteam.io
Tue Nov 5 00:28:14 UTC 2013

>> We're especially looking for translations of TorBirdy into
>> Persian - if you'd like to help us translate, please contact us!
>
> The Persian translation on Transifex is almost complete; 100% on
> torbirdy.properties, 81% on torbirdy.dtd.

It's complete in fact.
IIRC, (according to sukhe), there's an string on Transifex which is
actually not included in TorBirdy anymore.

But there's a bigger problem which I only learned couple weeks ago.
There's no Persian (Fa) Thunderbird. So that's no use, even if we have
Persian TorBirdy included.

All the bests,
--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | mrphs - anarchy.io

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall