[tor-talk] Kaspersky still interferes with SSL port 443 sites

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sat Nov 2 13:27:10 UTC 2013

On 11/2/2013 6:08 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> >What kind of "protection" do you expect from this, anyway?
Wow, I don't know.  Having a rough night / day?

Could be a weird KIS bug affecting TBB, *that stopping / restarting KIS*
somehow fixes it temporarily (consistently). That'd be fairly unusual.
> >Unusual?
Yes, unusual that stopping & starting KIS, while some app (TBB) is
already running, immediately stops a KIS problem w/ TBB, or vice versa.

> > Don't expect too much help here [from Moritz].
Well, not from some, anyway. LOL :)

>only very few people are interested in closed source software...

Right.  Thanks.