[tor-talk] “Nos oignons” is now accepting donations!

Vigdis vigdis+tor at chown.me
Sun May 26 16:20:26 UTC 2013

Hi!

“Nos oignons” is a french not-for-profit project started last summer to
collect donations in order to run Tor exit nodes, like torservers.net.

We are happy to announce that we are now accepting donations! Thanks to
FDN² (who started to collect donations for WikiLeaks a few months ago)
credit cards and wire transfers are accepted. For details, please visit
our brand new website:

    https://nos-oignons.net/Donnez/index.en.html

We have spent most of our energies so far in setting up the
organization. From now on, we will be able to focus on what gathered us:
running Tor exit nodes. The first one should be up before summer.

Thanks for your support!

--
Vigdis