[tor-talk] TOR Portable & Mozilla Add-ons

Luca Mastino luca.mastino95 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 12:53:54 UTC 2013

The main problem is that I'm looking for proxies from less populed
countries (As Cambodia, Mongolia, Maldives and so on...) and it's not that
easy find a working proxy in the web.
Anyway, can you suggest me a way to use hop proxies? (I suppose that you
mean changing my browser settings, right?)
I tried to set a proxy but it's not working, since programs like Geotool
tell me I'm in Sardinia - as usual.

Cheers.