[tor-talk] Question about possible increased risk of censorship when running (the same) Tor node as a relay and later as a bridge

Gregory Disney gregory.disney at owasp.org
Mon May 20 16:27:19 UTC 2013

All depends you could just be as easily caught in some restrictive regions
(China) be caught relaying via cellphone and sat connection.
Most likely to find services such as tor they are using NMAP scans of
ports, the best solution is to use a VPN in a non-restrictive region then
relay tor. So during port scans tor wont show rather your just using a VPN.