[tor-talk] [OT] rewriting a text

NoName antispam06 at sent.at
Sun May 19 12:32:08 UTC 2013

On 19.05.2013 01:29, Kvothe Tech wrote:
> That sounds to me like you are trying to use writing in another
> language as a way to say the same thing then putting it back into
> English as a rewording now I really don't see how that would work
> unless you on purpose broke your translator to give bad translations
> to get different results

Right. Zebro kojos misunderstood my statement or follows the logic of
some third party known to him. In my original post I implied that the
human makes the effort of writing in a different language than uses the
rigidity/stupidity of computer translators readily available for a
rather standard/cliche output. So instead of following any circuit
starting and ending in English, one would rather write in German than
let Google blow the English. Meanind some words are still to be changed
from German to English by the author, by hand.