[tor-talk] Tor Flashproxy Badge as Firefox Extension

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 18:31:07 UTC 2013

Hi Christian!

  I don't have firefox on this computer right now, but I just wanted to
pipe up and say that this is cool. There are some ways in Firefox to run
pages in the background while the browser is open. If your extension hasn't
incorporated that ability, it is worth looking into =)

  Definitely put the code on Github!  I've been working on a Firefox
version of Cupcake for a while, but is a bit on the backburner at the
moment.

thanks,
Griffin