[tor-talk] Tor Browser Question - Not saving settings

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Mon Mar 25 14:49:36 UTC 2013

Hi Randolph,

I know you did not state this openly, but I believe you have some sort
of relationship to the guy who works on this alternative Tor Browser
(that you know none of the core Tor people is comfortable with, due to
reasons summarized elsewhere).

Please let him know that it would be much better to have him join the
("real") Tor Browser development team, and submit patches for it,
instead of basically duplicating work *and* have something that
separates user bases, which is bad for the anonymity of everyone.

--Moritz