[tor-talk] Tor Flashproxy Badge as Firefox Extension

Christian Sturm reezer at reezer.org
Sat Mar 23 18:31:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

I really like Cupcake for Chrome and recommended it to many friends.
However, I didn't have a simple way to do this on Firefox, so I thought
I'd create something like that.

Since I never ever created an extension before and it's really just a
few lines of code that should turn on the cookie and adds the badge it
doesn't look really good.

Currently it's basically what the iframe does (+adding the flashproxy
browser cookie, so it still works, should it become opt-in only). I hope
it is helpful to people using Firefox and want a quick way to become a
relay. Sorry it doesn't look really good yet.

I might put the code on GitHub or so later.

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/tor-flashproxy-badge/