[tor-talk] TBB ver. 2.3.25-5 install

eliaz eliaz at tormail.org
Wed Mar 20 19:16:19 UTC 2013

[this in Vista x64] I haven't been able to install TBB ver. 2.3.25-5
successfully. The browser comes up but doesn't connect; instead it gives
me an error message that it can't find the server. I've had to drop back
to 2.3.25-4. The interesting thing is that when check.torproject.org
comes up in -4, it doesn't complain about -4 being out of date.

I've had the same results with two separate downloads of the new
version. Before I spend more time messing with my setup, I'm wondering
if anyone else has run across this problem? - Thanks, eliaz