[tor-talk] Torproject.org Being Censored in Canada

SiNA Rabbani sina at redteam.io
Mon Mar 11 19:06:13 UTC 2013

Hi!

Growing up in Toronto, I have many memories at Tim Hortons :)

It seems that Tim Hortons is using some Wifi service that is rewriting
torprojects.org's website:
http://www.datavalet.com/index.php/en/services/guess-access-networks

Can you try connecting to some mirrors:

http://torproject.is/dist/
https://www.torservers.net/mirrors/torproject.org/dist/

All the best,
SiNA

Try
Andrew Paolucci:

--
“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Gandhi