[tor-talk] Identify requests made by the same user

Katya Titov kattitov at yandex.com
Sun Jun 30 11:51:49 UTC 2013

Andrew F:
> krishna,
> Tor minimizes the variables that can Identify you via fingerprinting
> techniques, but
> a dedicated team can still track you with enough effort.  I know form
> personal experience

Andrew, I'm interested in any more light you can shine on this. I don't
expect full details, but:

I expect that if someone is targeting the physical me then they would
be able to see and track much or all of my anonymous traffic if they
really wanted to. However if someone is trying to find out who is
behind some anonymous traffic or actions of a nym then this would be
quite a lot more difficult, assuming adequate precautions were made.

So could let us know from your personal experience which one is
feasible?

Thanks
--
kat