[tor-talk] Recommended method for updating an existing TBB

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.is
Fri Jun 28 16:49:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
Cat S <catslovetor at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Good luck finding anything that's not completely obvious on the Tor
> Project website or these mailing lists . . . if we had a Tor forum
> finding your answer would have been super simple and you wouldn't
> have had to even ask this question.

We do need a better search function for all of our sites. There was a
plan to use startpage,
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6454.  And there was a
yacy search engine we were testing for only *.torproject.org, but it
didn't work so well. We're open to better search suggestions for a
custom *.torproject.org search.

It's easy to complain about lack of forum, harder to do something about
it.  A forum won't solve your search problem, as most of us will still
use the mailing lists.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact