[tor-talk] [Fwd: help setting up access points]

gimeee at lavabit.com gimeee at lavabit.com
Sun Jun 23 20:39:09 UTC 2013

 Hello, I'm looking to use tor to create public access points
 (wifi/ethernet/bluetooth/usb/4G/etc.)
 Is there any combined documentation on the methods available and
 walkthrough tutorials?
 Something that allows account management and metering for
 connections and landing page that I can display my own info and login's
 for new connections and even a piratebox style chat system for local users
 to communicate would be nice, or an irc integration page (oftc?) where
 users of the AP can easily chat would be nice.
 I could pay $100-1000 in bitcoins for help in getting some good methods
 for doing this, of course the connecting devices could run relays and help
 the tor network also.