[tor-talk] Are non-official projects welcome to Stackexchange Tor Q&A forum?

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Wed Jun 19 21:22:44 UTC 2013

Nick Mathewson:
> So, we chatted about it a little, and we're not 100% actually sure
> what the right answer should be there.

For what it's worth, my answer was listed in the missing features for
AskBot [1]:

  * Add a subsite feature:
    - a single login should allow to post on different subsites
    - a single user might have different credentials, karmas and badges
      in different subsites
    - allow to move questions between subsites (if allowed to do so)
    - subsites can be tied to one or more languages (see multilanguage)

Provided we had such thing, general Tor could be one subsite, and we
could have others for TorBirdy, Tails, Arm, Whonix…

I don't know if such a thing can be done with Stack Exchange.

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028508.html

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>