[tor-talk] Until there's a REAL effing way to communicate, that evey1 can use, I'm DONE

Warren Michelsen Warren at MDCCLXXVI.us
Wed Jun 19 18:35:43 UTC 2013

On Jun 18, 2013, at 9:02 PM, Cat S wrote:

> Hi Warren,
>
> It's now clear to me you're a troll, or at least very dense and obtuse.
<sigh>

And you are irrational.

> If you're so new to Tor, why don't you build up some cred before telling me what to do?

I have not told you what to do. I have asked for clarification of your position. Do I need "cred" before I can ask questions?!? I offered to help you provide your forum. Is that a bad thing?!?

> As I've done WAY more for Tor Project then you, at least according to what you've claimed.

Look, I'm new to Tor. On day one as a subscriber to this list, you posted a rant making assertions and demanding concessions, not to mention making an ultimatum.

I asked for clarification of the issue. Repeated requests finally coaxed some answers out of you and it became clear that you simply prefer forum-type communities to email and that you believe this to be true of most "newbs".

I offered to set up a forum of your choice, gratis, for you to manage and you decided I'm a troll.

> /done with annoying obtuse people/

Is that ultimatum still good to go? Perhaps you should teach the Tor community a good lesson by making good on it. (That's right, I'm calling your bluff.)