[tor-talk] Until there's a REAL effing way to communicate, that evey1 can use, I'm DONE

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.ru
Tue Jun 18 05:34:52 UTC 2013

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 22:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
Cat S <catslovetor at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 2. Why would we have more than one forum? If there's a single official Tor forum, then that's that.

I meant there is not only the Tor project in my (and others') life. There is a
great number of Free/Open Source projects, most of them have mailing lists.
Several of those I am personally subscribed to, and can follow and participate
in the discussions effortlessly. If all of those were forums instead, it would
have been a total unmanageable nightmare.

--
With respect,
Roman