[tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle 3.0alpha1 test builds [New Nym function]

Cat S catslovetor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 00:23:55 UTC 2013

As this will be my last e-mail until a real solution is found for people to communicate with the Tor community [0], I wanted to make it count:

If you're removing Vadalia, please fix the New Nym feature in TorButton! Please allow a users to choose whether we want to only use New Nym (i.e., new exit node), or if we want to use TorButton's version of New Nym (i.e., clear all tabs and re-launch).

If you only offer the TorButton's version of New Nym that will be a real shame. Please add the requested functionally.

P.S. If you already added it that's great, I can't tell because TBB keeps crashing on my system :(