[tor-talk] Plans about Askbot?

Runa A. Sandvik runa.sandvik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:36:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Sebastian G. <bastik.tor>
<bastik.tor at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Do you plan to use Stackexchange instead?

If we can move the page from the proposal stage to the beta stage,
yes. If we can't do that, then I don't see why we should spend
resources (time, money, people) on setting up our own site. At this
point, we still need volunteers to vote on questions on the proposal
page.

If the page is successful and someone also delivers a secure and
functional version of AskBot, then I don't see why we can't move over
to something self-hosted later on.

--
Runa A. Sandvik