[tor-talk] EntryNodes breaks new alpha TBB?

strange-island lists at strange-island.eu
Mon Jun 17 00:54:39 UTC 2013

I emailed one of the developers about this but it seems fairer to ask
the group.

Is there any reason why setting an EntryNodes configuration in the torrc
for the new alpha TBBs would prevent the browser from opening at all?
This is the only part of the configuration I have altered. The loading
dialog opens up fine but it sticks either on first opening or at 'Asking
for relay descriptors' during the loading process. Removing that setting
makes it work again.

Grateful for any help with this.