[tor-talk] Tor transparent proxying over OpenVPN

Andrew F andrewfriedman101 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 23:51:04 UTC 2013

Does a VPN help with fingerprinting?

I know that Tor has had some success in reducing the variables that are
used for fingerprinting but we have not found a perfect solution yet.

If we go into a VPN and then in to Tor would that help to minimize some
additional variables used for fingerprinting?   I assume this is not a
perfect solution but it will it help?

Thnks