[tor-talk] TorWall - experimental transparent Tor proxy for Windows

Blibbet blibbet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:35:08 UTC 2013

On 7/4/13 8:34 PM, reqrypt wrote:> Hi all,

 > I thought I'd introduce an experimental mini-project of mine:
 > TorWall (Tor fireWall) - transparent Tor for Windows. [...]

TorWall is interesting. It's WinDivert uses Windows Filtering Platform
(WFP), the right technology on Windows for this sort of thing. I hope
Tor project helps with WinDivert/TorWall.

There is also this somewhat related codebase, that was just released:
https://code.google.com/p/cyber-interceptor/
https://cyber-interceptor.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/