[tor-talk] hidden service

Pokokohua pokokohua at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:44:36 UTC 2013

I am running a hidden service website that uses user sessions made up from
individual visitors server variables. Unfortunately $_SERVER[ 'REMOTE_ADDR' ]
is reporting all visitors IPs as 127.0.0.1. Is there any way of
either detecting the last node IP address/apparent ip, to use in making up a
visitors session, or something original to a TOR visitor that I can
use, or even another method of creating unique user sessions without a
user having to log in.

$_SERVER reports no other unique identifying variables that I can see.