[tor-talk] Will Tor affect Internet Explorer? (newbie question)

Jon Camfield jcamfield at internews.org
Mon Jul 15 18:08:54 UTC 2013

Gabrielle,

Also, today happens to be "Techno-Activism 3rd Monday," which takes
place in cities around the world.  If there's one near you, it might
be really useful to visit and explore this question in person with
peers there.  Here's a list of currently known events:
http://wiki.openitp.org/events:techno-activism_3rd_mondays?&#techno-activism_3rd_mondays_home

Similarly, Crypto Parties could also help, someone has already pointed
out their in-depth manual for all things security - that manual was
built from and is a resource for in-person gatherings:
http://www.cryptoparty.in/parties/upcoming

Finally, https://securityinabox.org/ is a great resource (IMHO) that
provides very clear guidance, tool suggestions, and instructions on
many aspects of being secure and private.

Jon