[tor-talk] Will Tor affect Internet Explorer? (newbie question)

Gabrielle DiFonzo catshark14 at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 06:46:44 UTC 2013

Because, like I said, some things are more serious than others. When I'm reading about potentially controversial topics online, then I want my anonymity. When I'm watching Weird Al Yankovic videos to help keep me sane, it's not as important. Also, I don't have accounts with the majority of websites that people register with (Facebook, Youtube). The question is this: How would not being completely anonymous while watching "Like a Surgeon" on IE affect my anonymity while using the Tor path to get to reading about more intense subjects?

Also, how would online shopping be affected?

As for Tails, can someone give me a primer on that?